Located just 2 meters from a sea cliff, with the Mediterranean Sea as background of our photographs, the appeal of peregrine falcons to photograph with background blue sea is something indescribable. This bird photographic hide is located in the Costa Blanca.
- Acommodation: 1 people
- Dimensions (cm): 95 wide x 115 long x 135 high
- Spy glass: no, objective through fabric sleeve
- Timetable: better in the afternoon; although you could try in the morning with fill flash
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the pictures are made without priming or prey, because only it is an innkeeper Hawk; the real possibilities of photographing the hawk we could estimate it at around 50%
Birds photographed from this hide:
Dedicated to photograph the peregrine falcon, although sporadically let see other species typical of this coastal environment, such as the Black Wheatear and Blue Rock Thrush.
– 80 € individual use
If any bird goes to the hide, the fee is not charged.
– Use hide half day
– Transfers from the meeting point
– Guide and technical advice
– Management appropriate permissions
– La Vila Joiosa (Costa Blanca, Alicante)
To pick you up from the others places, please ask the rates.
We have special prices for several days of use. We manage your stay in the area.
The use of photographic hides can be combined with other activities, such as itineraries for Bird Watching in the area.