The hide is located in the Natural Park of Pego-Oliva, in a flooded part with a clear area of vegetation, so it is on the water.
- Acommodation: 2 people
- Dimensions (cm): 110 long x 145 wide x 145 high
- Spy glass: yes (130 x 60 cm)
Birds can be photographed from this hide:
Osprey, Grey heron, Yellow bittern, Glossy ibis, Eurasian marsh harrier, Common snipe, Water rail, Pied stilt, Common moorhen, Mallard, Red-crested pochard, Common sandpiper
- 85 € (1 photographer)
- 75 € /person (2 photographers)
- Use the hide
- Transfers from the meeting point
- Guide and technical advice
- Management appropriate permissions
– Ondara (Alicante)
To pick you up from the other places, please ask the rates.
We have special prices for several days of use. We manage your stay in the area.
The use of photographic hides can be combined with other activities, such as itineraries for Bird Watching in the area.