Situation and envirorment:
The cabin hide is located in La Vila Joiosa (Costa Blanca), in old uncultivated almond groves just 100 meters away from the seashore, so the environment is also perfect for landscape photography; especially night photography.
- Acommodation: 2-3 photographers (7 people capacity)
- Dimensions (cm): 326 wide x 326 long x 190 high
- Spy glass: yes (135 x 32 cm)
- Timetable: All the day (better morning).
Birds photographed from this hide:
– Resident birds: Collared dove, Red legged partridge, Sardinian warbler, Little owl, Hoopoe, Black wheatear, Thekla’s lark, House sparrow
– Birds in summer: Corn bunting, Wood pigeon, European turtle dove, Red-backed shrike
– Wintering birds: Common stonechat, Southern grey shrike, Black redstart, Dartford warbler
– Migrant birds: Common stonechat, Common whitethroat, Grey wheatear, Black-eared wheatear, Northern wheatear
– Other wildlife could see: Rabbit, two different geckos
The birds are attracted to the hide with a small pool of water and food supply in winter. For each photo session we change the perches and so each photographer can get different images.
- 40 €/person (3 photographers)
- 60 €/person (2 photographer)
- 65 € (1 photographer)
– Use hide half day
– Transfers from the meeting point
– Guide and technical advice
– Management appropriate permissions
– La Vila Joiosa (Costa Blanca, Alicante)
To pick you up from the others places, please ask the rates.
We have special prices for several days of use. We manage your stay in the area.
The use of photographic hides can be combined with other activities, such as itineraries for Bird Watching in the area.